[Paraview] what's wrong with it?

胡健 hujian198681 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:49:10 EDT 2011

hello all:
    I want to add vtkHAVSvolumemapper to paraview as a plugin! here is my
xml file:
when I run paraview and load the plugin and open a data, the program will
give me an error message "access violation". anybody know what's wrong with
it? I also upload my .h .cxx and cmakelist file in accessory! any help will
be appreciate! thank you!

<ServerManaerConfiguration>
  <ProxyGroup name="mappers">
    <SourceProxy name="MyHAVSMapper"
      class="vtkMyHAVSMapper"

      <!-- And any extra properties for this mapper -->
    </SourceProxy>
  </ProxyGroup>

  <ProxyGroup name="representations">
    <UnstructuredGridVolumeRepresentationProxy name="MyHAVSRepresentation"
      base_proxygroup="representations">
      <Documentation>
        This is the new representation type we are adding. This is identical
        the SurfaceRepresentation except that we are overriding the mapper
with
        our mapper.
      </Documentation>

      <InputProperty name="Input"
        command="NotUsed">
        <InputArrayDomain name="input_array_any"
          attribute_type="any">
        </InputArrayDomain>
      </InputProperty>

      <SubProxy>
        <Proxy name="Mapper" proxygroup="mappers"
               proxyname="MyHAVSMapper"
               override="1" />
        <ExposedProperties>
          <Property name="LookupTable" />
          <Property name="MapScalars" />
          <Property name="ImmediateModeRendering" />
          <Property name="InterpolateScalarsBeforeMapping" />
          <Property name="UseLookupTableScalarRange" />
          <Property name="ClippingPlanes" />
          <Property name="StaticMode" />
        </ExposedProperties>
      </SubProxy>

      <SubProxy>
        <Proxy name="LODMapper"
          proxygroup="mappers"
          proxyname="MyHAVSMapper" override="1"/>
        <ShareProperties subproxy="Mapper" >
          <Exception name="Input" />
        </ShareProperties>
      </SubProxy>

    <!-- End of SurfaceRepresentation -->
    </UnstructuredGridVolumeRepresentationProxy>

    <Extension name="UnstructuredGridRepresentation">
      <Documentation>
        Extends standard UnstructuredGridRepresentation by adding
        MySpecialRepresentation as a new type of representation.
      </Documentation>

      <!-- this adds to what is already defined in PVRepresentationBase -->
      <RepresentationType subproxy="MyHAVSRepresentation"
        text="HAVSMapper" subtype="1" />

      <SubProxy>
        <Proxy name="MyHAVSRepresentation"
          proxygroup="representations" proxyname="MyHAVSRepresentation">
        </Proxy>
        <ShareProperties subproxy="SurfaceRepresentation">
          <Exception name="Input" />
          <Exception name="Visibility" />
          <Exception name="Representation" />
        </ShareProperties>