[Paraview] course of Paraview

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 7 11:33:45 EDT 2011

There are numerous ParaView tutorials available on the ParaView wiki.
Here is a good one to start.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial

Keep your eye out on the ParaView mailing list.  In person tutorials are
given periodically, particularly in conjunction with conferences such as
supercomputing.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories