[Paraview] some points are not shown

Bart Vandewoestyne Bart.Vandewoestyne at telenet.be
Thu Apr 7 05:39:49 EDT 2011

Hello list,

I have the following file which contains 20 different points
on the surface of, or inside a tetrahedron:

http://www.kuleuven-kortrijk.be/~bartv/20points.vtu

Each edge of the tetrahedron should have 4 points on it (I
double-checked this by visualizing the points with matlab).  For
as far as I can see, no points are the same, so I should really
have 20 different points.

However, if I open this file in Paraview, I press 'Apply' and
then I select the 'Points' view, I only see 13 points...

Why am I not seeing 20 points???  Is there something wrong with
my .vtu file or is this a bug somehow?

I'm using ParaView 3.10.0 32-bit on Ubuntu Linux 10.10.

Kind regards,
Bart

--
	"Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."