[Paraview] paraviewWeb linux 64bits

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Apr 6 09:46:21 EDT 2011

Hi Wayne,

ParaViewWeb informations can be found here:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb
There is a demonstration server here: http://paraviewweb.kitware.com

BTW, ParaViewWeb is JavaScript based framework that has several
renderer technologies (JavaScript, Flash, Java applet) and the
JavaScript one do not need any client installation (either flash or
java) and even work on iPhone/iPad.

Seb