[Paraview] Servermanager and widgets

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Apr 5 11:35:54 EDT 2011

In that case you can create the one the representation proxies defined
in 3d_widgets.xml and add those to the view. The properties on the
proxies are modified as use interacts with them (look at
vtkSMNewWidgetRepresentationProxy::ExecuteEvent). You can add
observers to listen to those property modifications to update the
properties on the source used to generate the seed points.

Utkarsh

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Atanas Atanasov <atanasoa at in.tum.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank yout for your answer. it is a pure servermanager application.
> Regards,
> A.Atanasov
> On 04/05/2011 05:25 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
>>
>> Is this a pure ServerManager application or are you using the
>> ParaView' Qt-based API? If the latter, I posted a sample demonstrating
>> the use of 3D widgets in custom applications a while ago. Refer to
>> thread http://www.mail-archive.com/paraview@paraview.org/msg11226.html
>> for details.
>>
>> Utkarsh
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Atanas Atanasov<atanasoa at in.tum.de>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>> i want to create a line widget to seed points for the stream tracer
>>> filter.
>>> How can i do this with SMProxy concept from c++?
>>> Where can i find some examples?
>>> Regards,
>>> A.Atanasov