[Paraview] Tube as Point Sprite

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Apr 5 11:22:00 EDT 2011

You don't need to build from source anymore to use the MantaView
plugin, it comes in our binaries since 3.10.

If you decide to compile from source, first obtain Manta and build
from source following the directions you can find here.
http://mantawiki.sci.utah.edu/manta/index.php/Main_Page

Afterward, when you configure ParaView and enable the manta plugin,
point those two items to the directory where you've downloaded Manta's
source too and where you've built it respectively.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive