[Paraview] The Three Wikis

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Sep 28 02:36:40 EDT 2010

I wanted to post some details about changes I am making/have made to the way time is handled inside VTK/paraview and was planning on adding a page to the 'recent updates' section http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/index.php/Main_Page#Recent_Updates

But whilst checking my links, I am wondering

Wiki 1 - the one which most development info seems to go on - but I'm not certain if everyone uses this
ParaQ Wiki = http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/index.php/Main_Page

Wiki 2 - the one that everyone uses and knows about (users use this)
ParaView wiki = http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

Wiki 3 - the paraview 3 wiki : Is this one obsolete? (who uses this?)
ParaView 3 wiki = http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_III

Is 1) the place for me to upload information on my proposed changes.
Is 3) obsolete and can I delete my bookmark so that I don't get confused any more.

Thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch