[Paraview] The best way to extract a disc on a surface ?

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:39:10 EDT 2010

While eating, I have thought of a feature that could be interesting :
A filter that would generate a certain number of points randomly placed on
the intersection of a surface, specified by the user, and a box or a sphere.

Do you have any suggestions in order to do this easily, using the existing
filters ?