[Paraview] Probe cell index of unstructured grids

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 23 09:05:54 EDT 2010

In ParaView 3.8.0, go to Edit -> Find Data.  In that dialog box select Cell in the top combo box.  In the next line, select Cell in the first combo box, contains in the next combo box, and the x, y, z location in the following text boxes.  Click Run Selection Query and you will see the cell index along with any field data of that cell.

-Ken