[Paraview] Plugin that is a reader and a filter

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Sep 21 22:24:33 EDT 2010

Checkout the SLAC plugin reader it reads in a set of files and sets up a
pipeline and adds some gui buttons for some of SLAC's common operations.
After you load in the plugin you can click on the SLAC folder to bring up
the files to read in which are all in ParaView/Data/SLAC/pic-example/ and
are;
Mesh File: mrdh.ncdf
Mode File: fields_..,mod
Particle Files: particles_..ncdf

That plugin reader does a boat-load of stuff.  Unfortunately I just use it
for showing off paraview and have never actually looked at the code so I
can't give you much more direction than that.

Andy