[Paraview] ... something really weird.... dependance with matplotlib version ?

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:52:00 EDT 2010

No, it seems that it doesn't depend on the type of data. (I've tried with
structured bloc and poly data)

I tried with the binary version 3.8 too... same effect.
I will try with the 3.8.1, but I think I will have to replace all the dots
by comas.

Le 15 septembre 2010 16:41, Adriano Gagliardi <agagliardi at ara.co.uk> a écrit
: