[Paraview] ParaView and Python general questions

Milos Ilak ilak at mech.kth.se
Tue Sep 14 13:52:32 EDT 2010

OK, I tried it, but it doesn't work. I get the following output

 RenderView1 = GetRenderView()

>>> RenderView1.OrientationAxesVisibility = 0

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<console>", line 1, in ?

File "/Applications/ParaView
3.8.1-RC1.app/Contents/Python/paraview/servermanager.py", line 207, in
__setattr__

raise AttributeError("Attribute %s does not exist. " % name +

AttributeError: Attribute OrientationAxesVisibility does not exist. This
class does not allow addition of new attributes to avoid mistakes due to
typos. Use add_attribute() if you really want to add this attribute.

I am sure that I have the latest module; I double-checked with git that I
have the master (and I copied the module again).

Milos