[Paraview] Qt library install question

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Sep 13 17:10:40 EDT 2010

That will most likely cause "problems" running paraview. You really
want to make sure you consistently build and load against the same set
of Qt Libraries. It looks like your Qt installations do NOT have an
"install_name" that contains the absolute path to the Qt frameworks so
setting something like DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH may be necessary. And the
same for frameworks.

run "otool -L /opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/
4/QtGui"
and post the output.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio