[Paraview] Finding element number in the diagram

Karen Lee kylkaren at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:49:09 EDT 2010

Hi Andy,

I'm trying to follow your instructions, but had some trouble with it. By
fiddling around I got the cell which contains my point of interest (by
location, the point is not a node) to be highlighted. I'm wondering if
there's a way for me to get the Cell ID of the highlighted cell?  I'm using
version 3.6.1.

Thanks!
Karen