[Paraview] CoProcessing -> Export State

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Wed Sep 1 17:43:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

When I export state with the image data into the coprocessing python script
it includes some properties which don't appear when I use coprocessing.  For
instance, "DataRepresentation1.SelectOrientationVectors = [None, '']".  It
complains with:

  File
"/Users/ndfabia/Desktop/Work/ParaView_build/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/para
view/servermanager.py", line 2367, in setProperty
    return self.SetPropertyWithName(propName, value)
  File
"/Users/ndfabia/Desktop/Work/ParaView_build/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/para
view/servermanager.py", line 256, in SetPropertyWithName
    prop.SetData(arg)
  File
"/Users/ndfabia/Desktop/Work/ParaView_build/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/para
view/servermanager.py", line 799, in SetData
    self.SMProperty.SetElement(3,  str(val))
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'val' referenced before assignment

It's using the same paraview to export the script as is running insitu...
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I'm missing?

Thanks,
Nathan.