[Paraview] Displaying TimeStep Data from CSV file

Matthew Cragun mcragun at totalsim.us
Wed Sep 1 13:13:40 EDT 2010

I have a set of ~30 .stl meshes that I would like to create a movie of in
Paraview.  Each mesh was created using different paramters and is numbered
sequentially so I can read it in as temporal data.  I would like to be able
to display the geometry and then also display the parameters used to create
that geometry.  I have the parameters in a .csv file with each run in a new
row.  Is there anyway to accomplish something like this?  I thought about
using a programmable filter on the .csv file to extract each parameter
manually, but for some reason it's not available.  I am using Paraview 3.6
and have included a sample .csv file.

Thanks,

--
Matt Cragun