[Paraview] picking/widgets, events, ImageData -> plots

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 14:02:37 EDT 2010

So what are you plotting in the plot view? Directly the data that's
being selected or are you applying some other filter and then that's
shown in the plot view?

Can you create your pipeline/view setup in ParaView itself and send me
the screenshot. That will clarify the pipelines you're using.

Utkarsh