[Paraview] calculator filter - invalid array name

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 04:10:16 EDT 2010

It seems that you're using wrong names.

The name of the only data that you can use in the formulas are available
under the buttons "scalars" and "vectors" in the calculator filter.
If you don't see anything, no variables is stored at the points of your
dataset.

You can see the data stored at the center of cells by into the information
tab.