[Paraview] Saving Views

Phil Tiller ptiller at lolacars.com
Tue Oct 19 12:12:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

This must be very simple in Paraview but I can't seem to work it out.

I'd like to save a view for one dataset so that I can then go and get
another dataset and present the new data at exactly the same viewpoint
thus making it easy to see the differences.

I thought I could do it using the 'save' function in the Camera
positions menu but this doesn't quite work.  When I read the next
dataset in and load the view, the zoom and positioning are wrong, even
though the actual view angle may be correct.

How do I do this?

Thanks,

Phil

This email has been scanned for viruses by www.epagency.net