[Paraview] pvbatch: Manipulate file list of loaded state file

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Tue Oct 5 06:47:50 EDT 2010

Hello Fabian,

I never got that working and eventually gave up.
But - this was a year ago. In the meantime Utkarsh and David have added a possibility to alter the file when loading a state file. In the GUI a dialog pops up when loading a state file which allows to change every file referenced in the state file. I haven't tried, though, whether this feature is available from Python.

Karl