[Paraview] LoadPlugin(): global name 'pld' is not defined-

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Nov 3 13:01:57 EDT 2010

Hello folks

Running with pvbatch (head version 3.9), I am getting this error:

  File "/apps/eiger/src/ParaViewBuildMesa/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/site-packages/paraview/simple.py", line 820, in LoadPlugin
    servermanager.LoadPlugin(filename, remote)
  File "/apps/eiger/src/ParaViewBuildMesa/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py", line 2133, in LoadPlugin
    raise RuntimeError, "Problem loading plugin %s: %s" % (filename, pld.GetProperty("Error").GetElement(0))
NameError: global name 'pld' is not defined-

what is pld? I can't find it defined in any python file in the source.

Jean