[Paraview] Temporal Interpolator + Append Attributes

Dr. X xunlei at renci.org
Fri May 28 12:35:49 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I have two data sets with different time stamp spacing. I would like to
visualize an attribute from each data set at the same time step. I would
like to achieve this by applying TemporalInterpolator first to gain data
at the desired time step, then applying AppendAttributes to both
TemporalInterpolator's, i.e.:
root
+ data set 1 ->TemporalInterpolator 1 -> AppendAttributes
+ data set 1 ->TemporalInterpolator 2 -> AppendAttributes
+ AppendAttributes

However, whenever I attached TemporalInterpolator, AppendAttributes
filter option is gone. Did I do something wrong? Please advise.
Thanks a lot.

Best,