[Paraview] Paraview with "--stereo"

Mathias Winkel win_wa at gmx.net
Fri May 28 11:21:34 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using ParaView-3.8.0 (precompiled binaries) for visualizing some
scientific data. A while ago, on this mailing list the option "--stereo"
was mentioned to display the visualization in anaglyph 3D mode.

Technically this works well, but my red/blue stereo glasses do not
correspond to the colors actually used in ParaView. (I need somenthing
of this fashion:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kasuga_Lantern_%28anaglyph_stereo%29.jpeg)

Is there some possibility to adjust the used colors?
And does anybody know whether it is possible to modify parameters like
eye distance etc. for this mode to have a more convenient 3D-effect?

Thank you and have a nice weekend :-)

Regards, Mathias