[Paraview] vtkCellLocator: Python

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri May 28 10:22:17 EDT 2010

My guess is that you'll want to use a filter to get access to the cell
locator.  What's the desired output for this?

You could also fetch the data set to the client and then use the vtk wrapped
classes in paraview.vtk to use the cell locator if the class has been
wrapped but the fetch operation should be used with caution.

Andy