[Paraview] ParaView 3.8.0 Not Installing Client Plugins correctly.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu May 27 16:54:25 EDT 2010

Here is some more information about what is going on with my windows
build. I had to add the following to the top of my
"*ParaViewImport.cmake" file:

SET (BUILD_PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST ON)

So now the .plugins file correctly has my plugins listed except that
the "autoload" property is set to "0". Shouldn't that be "1" by
default? Seems odd but I am sure I don't fully understand all the
ramifications of having that value set to "1" by default.

Also, during the build I am compiling a 3rd party library that needs
to get added to the installer generation. Is there a way to do this?
If I run the "INSTALL" project from VS I get everything installed
correctly. If I use the CPack command like took to generate the
installer the library is missing from the install.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net