[Paraview] Getting user input while in python shell plugin

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed May 26 11:18:29 EDT 2010

You can use python's raw_input() function to get user input.  Paraview's
raw_input support is meant to mimic command line programs, so it expects
that the python shell is open and places the text input box at the cursor.

If you want to use PyQt4, see
http://paraview.markmail.org/message/6h767kpak5dcoqwt

Pat