[Paraview] Adding an interactive slice widget

Jenya Burstein taijinian at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:57:37 EDT 2010

Utkarsh,

Thank you for the response. I think that moved me one step closer to the
solution.

However, now I get the following runtime error in the Output window:
ERROR: In ..\..\..\VTK\Widgets\vtkAbstractWidget.cxx, line 119

vtkImplicitPlaneWidget2 (000000000D01C8C0): The interactor must be set prior
to enabling the widget

I don't see an "Interactor" property defined in the XML file for the
ImplicitPlaneWidgetRepresentation and I get a zero pointer if I try to get
it with:
  vtkSMProperty* p = sliceWidget->GetProperty("Interactor");

Jenya