[Paraview] ParaView 3.8-RC1 Not Copying Custom Plugins

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri May 14 19:40:52 EDT 2010

There is another cmake variable "BUILD_PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST" which
needs to be enabled in the *ParaViewImport.cmake file. I added SET
(BUILD_PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST ON) to my
PVMXADataModelParaViewImport.cmake file (and with the other
corrections) I now can do a "make install" and have ParaView.app
include my plugins. So where should I send a patch?

   Now.. if I could only convince "make install" to actually install
ParaView.app where I want that would be great. No Write privs in /
Applications.
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>