[Paraview] ParaView 3.8-RC1 Not Copying Custom Plugins

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri May 14 16:37:28 EDT 2010

I've never used PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES before but what I have
figured out was to set it to PVMXADataModel and place your git repository
adjacent to my ParaView source directory. When I do this I get these
configure errors.

CMake Error at
C:/Kitware/ParaView/PVMXADataModel/PVMXADataModelParaViewImport.cmake:39
(INCLUDE):

 include could not find load file:

C:/Kitware/ParaView/PVMXADataModel/Resources/CMake/ParaViewPluginIncludeMXADataModel.cmake

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMake/ParaViewCommon.cmake:678 (INCLUDE)

CMakeLists.txt:238 (INCLUDE)

 CMake Error at
C:/Kitware/ParaView/PVMXADataModel/PVMXADataModelParaViewImport.cmake:40
(INCLUDE):

include could not find load file:

C:/Kitware/ParaView/PVMXADataModel/Resources/CMake/LocateBoostSupportLibraries.cmake

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMake/ParaViewCommon.cmake:678 (INCLUDE)

CMakeLists.txt:238 (INCLUDE)

I don't see these in the Repository. Are they missing from where I cloned
from?