[Paraview] ParaView 3.8-RC1 Not Copying Custom Plugins

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri May 14 13:40:02 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Do you mind trying to print some messages then? When you
call ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN the plugin gets Appended to PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST and
also install rules should be created. Can you add this line say in
Applications\ParaView\CMakeLists.txt and then configure and see if you're
plugins get printed in the list of plugins?

message("PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST ${PARAVIEW_PLUGINLIST}")