[Paraview] Paraview 3.8 RC2 makes the whole X restart

Josef Dubsky josef.dubsky at gcsc.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu May 13 07:55:43 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your hint, but I do have enough disk space (~10 GB). I've already
tried to look in /var/log/ but didn't really find anything suspicious.

The strange thing is that it never happened with 3.6.2 or 3.6.1. The problem
started to appear as of 3.7 (which I compiled from source) and remains also
for 3.8 RC2 too

Josef