[Paraview] git cmake error

brownlee brownlee at cs.utah.edu
Tue May 11 18:42:36 EDT 2010

I'm getting the following cmake error when trying to compile from the new
git repository:
"
 CMake Error at Utilities/VTKClientServer/vtkClientServer.cmake:16
(INCLUDE):
   include could not find load file:

/home/carson/svn/ParaView/build/Utilities/Xdmf2/vtk/Utilities/vtkXdmfKit.cmake
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   Utilities/VTKClientServer/vtkClientServer.cmake:37 (PV_PRE_WRAP_VTK_CS)
   Utilities/VTKClientServer/Xdmf2/CMakeLists.txt:7 (PV_WRAP_VTK_CS)
"

I have done a find on vtkXdmfKit.cmake and it doesn't exist anywhere.  It
also is not in that directory through the webgit listing.  Is this a
missing file or did I clone the git repository or it's dependencies
incorrectly somehow?
thanks,
Carson