[Paraview] Branding branch

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Sun May 9 21:48:52 EDT 2010

Since that time, the branding infrastructure has merged from Utkarsh's
bleeding edge repository mentioned in the paper, into the ParaView
development branch, and then into the 3.8 release of ParaView.

So just follow instructions from www.paraview.org to get the ParaView
source, either 3.8 or current developement from git and use that make
your own custom applications.

In particular, the sample applications mentioned in the presentation
that accompanied the paper are under the Examples/Applications
directory.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer