[Paraview] Branding branch

A M arsham at uga.edu
Sun May 9 20:31:44 EDT 2010

Hi!

So I am a little confused! I read a paper by Utkarsh A. Ayachit and in this
paper he mentioned to clone the repository at
git://github.com/utkarshayachit/ParaView.git to obtain the modified ParaView
source, up to here it is just fine, I can clone the directory just fine.
Then he goes on and and says the "The branding code is on the *Branding
branch*, and a new reference application, called
*paraview_revamed* will be found in *Applications/Client2* that is what I
can NOT find. where is this branding branch exactly and how can I download
the rest of what he is talking about? Does anyone knows?

I looked at   http://github.com/utkarshayachit/ParaView the ParaView code is
there but I didn't see anything called branding branch! Can anyone help me
please!

Best!
~sam