[Paraview] Contours of streamlines crashing

David Borland borland at renci.org
Fri May 7 13:31:02 EDT 2010

Thanks Zhanping.

I'm not sure this answers the question of why it is crashing though, as
it only happens when the streamline output is connected to a contour
filter, and happens even when generating what appear to be valid
streamlines.  I also did some testing, and the behavior appears to be
independent of whether Mask Points or something else (e.g. SphereSource)
is used for the seed points...

David