[Paraview] Plotting transient data

Felipe Bordeu Weldt felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Fri May 7 11:12:53 EDT 2010

Yes, you can use the xdmf format file, and use the XPath,

"XPath, allows for elements in the XML document and the API to
reference specific elements in a document"
http://www.xdmf.org/index.php/XDMF_Model_and_Format

then if your data is realy big, you can use the hdf5 format inside
your Xdmf to store the information in binary/compress .

in the example only the topology and geometry of the first timestep is
written.

Felipe