[Paraview] Compile Error on Fresh ParaView-3-8 checkout on OS X

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu May 6 15:26:44 EDT 2010

Hey Dave,

Mike's patch worked well for me, too. Would you be able to get this into the git head? It's really nice to be able to build on OS X with RPATH OFF without extra (outside CMake) requirements.

I can put this in on the bug tracker if it will help.

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group