[Paraview] Add values from 2 files and number of points in a Slice

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu May 6 01:55:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

If you have two files "file1" and "file2" with scalars respectively named
"potential1" and "potential2" and you set file1and file2 as inputs of a
"Append Attributes" filter, you will have one data set with two attributes named
"potential1" and "potential2".

If you plug the calculator to the "Append Attributes" filter, you just have to
type the following function: "potential1+potential2"

The output of the calculator will have one scalar, default name being "Result",
containing the addition of the two input scalar.

HTH
Jerome