[Paraview] How to have QWidget change the "Accept" state when it changes

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Mar 29 12:21:50 EDT 2010

  I have a custom reader panel that I am implementing. In the panel is
a QListWidget that is filled with some integer values. The user can
select any, some or none of them. The problem that I am having is that
when the user changes their selection how do I trigger the "Accept"
button to change state and thus when the "accept" button is clicked my
new values will get passed back to the server.

  It looks like I should use the pqPropertyManger::registerLink(...)
method but I am not real sure what all the arguments should be. Any
pointers to examples or other sources would be great. I tried to
follow the pqContourFilterPanel but got lost in the implementation
details.

The PVSM XML that is being used is
<IntVectorProperty
   name="SelectedNeighborList"
   command="SetSelectedNeighborList"
   number_of_elements="0"
   argument_is_array="1"
   set_number_command="SetLoadNumberOfNeighbors"
   repeat_command="0"
   number_of_elements_per_command="1"
   use_index="0">
   <Documentation> This property lists the neighbors that will be loaded
     in addition to the main grain</Documentation>
</IntVectorProperty>

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio