[Paraview] Selection of Multiple distinct cells/points

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Sun Mar 28 16:22:09 EDT 2010

Hey Christian,

There is also the new Find Data functionality in ParaView CVS that Utkarsh informed us about recently:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Find_Data_using_Queries

One of the choices there is "is one of", which takes a comma-separated list of attributes. So if you know the Region ID of the pieces you want, you can just list them there and "Run Selection" to grab them. It's maybe not as nice as just clicking, but it might do the trick.

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group