[Paraview] Selection of Multiple distinct cells/points

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Sun Mar 28 06:11:10 EDT 2010

Hi David,

thanks for your suggestion. The Threshold may help in the occluding
scenario, but I am mainly looking for a way to extract several objects
which might have completely different IDs, e.g. 2,10 and 137. Multiple
selection would help here very much! For what I am doing it would
perfectly suffice if I could just select one point per object on
mulitple objects and only extract those points. Somehow I have the
feeling that this was possible in 3.6. I will try that.

Best regards,
Christian