[Paraview] Paraview: python script from the command line

Rick Angelini rick.angelini at us.army.mil
Fri Mar 26 13:44:28 EDT 2010

Utkarsh - this also works well under some circumstances, but leave it to
the customers to figure out how to break it.   If we startup paraview:

paraview --server=Host --script=myscript.py

And "Host" is a reverse-connection, the python script executes locally
without waiting for the remote server to start up.