[Paraview] Algorithm causing reader RequestData when running

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:30:21 EDT 2010

If I'm not mistaken, when creating a VTK pipeline inside of a PV filter,
you need to make a shallow copy of the input dataset in order to keep
the PV pipeline isolated as your VTK pipeline executes.

Try making a shallow copy of "input" and passing that into
"extractBlockFilter", and see if it helps.

Burlen