[Paraview] Problem compiling plugin for using with ParaView 64

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Mar 26 10:42:32 EDT 2010

YES. You need to use the proper command prompt from the start menu
when compiling Qt to make sure you get the correct type of build (32
vs 64 bit).

AFTER you have then built Qt correctly, then launch CMake-GUI and
configure ParaView to build using a clean build directory. MAKE SURE
YOU select the "Visual Studio 9 2008 x64" as the generator.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio