[Paraview] svn-buildpackage

Cecile Forella cecile.forella at imag.fr
Fri Mar 26 10:24:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to do a svn-buildpackage on paraview's sources and I've got
the following error:

cd . && QUILT_PATCHES=/home/forella/Debian/paraview/debian/patches quilt
--quiltrc /dev/null push -a || test $? = 2
Application de use-ffmpeg-swscaler.patch
patching file VTK/IO/vtkFFMPEGWriter.cxx
Hunk #1 FAILED at 20.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 244.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 259.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file VTK/IO/vtkFFMPEGWriter.cxx
patching file VTK/CMake/FindFFMPEG.cmake
Hunk #1 FAILED at 31.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 71.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 86.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 96.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file VTK/CMake/FindFFMPEG.cmake
patching file VTK/IO/CMakeLists.txt
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Hunk #1 FAILED at 233.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file VTK/IO/CMakeLists.txt

Does somebody knows how to fix it?

Thank you for your help