[Paraview] Custom Reader Issue

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 08:02:48 EDT 2010

Yeah, that's what I am using at the moment. However, when I select my mesh
file initially using File->Open, RequestInformation is called. At this point
in time, no data file has been selected. I then have a vtkSetStringMacro
that allows me to browse for a second input file (the data file). However,
for this to then be read in to obtain the variables contained within (hence
populate the point array table), I need to click apply again so that
RequestInformation is called. I was just wondering if there was a workaround
so I could avoid having to reapply the filter.

Adriano