[Paraview] Windows intall issue

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sat Mar 20 11:39:05 EDT 2010

Hello,
I try to install PV on Windows, I am a Mac user.
So I install everything necessary for compiling PV from source, since I would like to be able to compile some plugins too: Cygwin, MinGV, CMake, Qt and of course PV.
I managed to run CMake, following the instructions on the PV pages. Now I have some Makefiles but only the Visual Studio procedure is described on the doc pages and I use g++ through Cygwin.
So I go in the ParaView_BUILD dir and run make, but nothing happen, make seems to find that nothing has to be done.
So I checked the Makefile, which seems to be ok.
Any idea?