[Paraview] Press Apply Button from Toolbar

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 08:12:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

I dig out this old thread when searching how to Update the pipeline from
code. In my
case, I don't want an auto-apply behaviour. But as soon as a special
interaction occurs,
I want the whole pipeline to update.
I tried different things I though suitable, but it was not:
- renderAllViews( true ) from a newly object-builder-created
pqPipelineSource
- UpdatePipeline from the same proxy
- Render from the underlying vtkRenderWindowInteractor

I didn't find in the code what the click-apply-button signal actually does.
What I want is to embed in a single clck on a image the following
interaction steps:
1) add a PointSource to the server
2) set the position in the image
3) click the Apply button

The first 2 steps are OK. Still remain the 3rd, which I have to do by hand.
Reminder: I am *very* lazy!

Thanks for your suggestions
Jerome