[Paraview] Lighting adjustments not available

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Mar 19 14:09:22 EDT 2010

  I have a polygonal mesh that I am rendering. I would like to adjust
the specular intensity and focus of the rendered mesh BUT that section
of the "Display" tab is disabled. If I create a simple Sphere source
then the section is enabled. I tried generating point normals for my
mesh but that did not seem to help. I am sure it is something simple.
This is with OS X 10.5.8/ Qt 4.6.2 Cocoa/ intel/ with PV CVS Head.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio