[Paraview] Fwd: plotting additional variables in paraview

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 18 18:53:31 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have committed a fix for this issue and verified that ParaView can
read VStress from brick_with_hole2-out.e . I've cleared the continuous
dashboard and will watch the nightlies. It should be in ParaView 3.8.

Berk, please let me know if/when the contract w/ EDF goes through and I
can have the reader tag array components with names.

	David